Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I wonder do you tip your abortionist??

When You Care Enough To Send The Very Best

from 2secondsfaster.com


Bloody_Rose_by_Bleeding_SkiesI don’t know why, but I constantly get emails from some woman named Jodi Magee, a spokesperson for Physcians for Reproductive Choice and Health (PRCH).   I always read them (helps to “know thine enemy” and all that) and this one was a doozy. 
I can’t imagine sending ANY physician a valentine, but the thought of sending one  to an abortionist makes my skin crawl to say the least.  But that is exactly what “Jodi” is urging members of PRCH to do. 
I just hope Hallmark doesn’t get wind of this.
Oh, and along with the Valentine, could you send some cash?? 
This Valentine’s Day, show your pro-choice physicians and friends how much you care with "I Love Pro-Choice Doctors" postcards.
Your gift will benefit Physicians for Reproductive Choice and Health and honor the doctors who provide women with abortions, contraception, and other necessary reproductive health care.
Let pro-choice physicians know that you appreciate them. With the stigma and harassment our doctors face, they deserve to know that they make us proud.
Please visit the PRCH store and send a gift to your favorite pro-choice health care provider today.
Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your loved ones!
Warmest wishes,
Jodi Magee
President/CEO

No comments:

Followers