Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ryan Scott Bomberger.....when a woman is raped

Preview of ProLifeCon: Ryan Scott Bomberger

From Family Research Concil blog

I hope I get to hear this man speak in person. What an inspiration and I love it when there is a human face on the what if a woman is raped?




"As ProLifeCon draws nearer, I am excited to introduce you to some awesome speakers who will be sharing their experiences.  However, I am really excited to hear from Ryan Scott Bomberger, who is the Chief Creative Officer at The Radiance Foundation.  Ryan’s story is inspiring, as he was adopted at six weeks by a loving family since his birth mother chose life, instead of abortion.
Ryan has had a passion for adoption and pro-life, pro-family causes since childhood, and he has been involved in several youth outreach programs.  His passion for creativity has led him to minister to others through this medium.
Please register for ProLifeCon today to hear from exciting speakers, who will leave you more empowered to make a difference in your community."

No comments:

Followers