Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Not my beliefs...not NPR's beliefs...then whose are they??

 Well whose beliefs are they then???? Not NPR...not mine! Was he just reading from a script....trying out for a reality show??? Not a good day for NPR

Ron Schiller also issued this apology:
"While the meeting I participated in turned out to be a ruse, I made statements during the course of the meeting that are counter to NPR's values and also not reflective of my own beliefs. I offer my sincere apology to those I offended. I resigned from NPR, previously effective May 6th, to accept another job. In an effort to put this unfortunate matter behind us, NPR and I have agreed that my resignation is effective today."

No comments:

Followers