Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Abortion or birth: Same building but different rooms... life and death

Just be sure you don't get in the wrong room or  the midwife does not have your chart mixed up.

If you have ever gone in for  surgery, you know how they mark the body part that is intended to go under the knife to prevent mix ups.  When I recently had knee surgery, the dr. came in with his magic marker and asked me what knee we were doing. When I pointed to my right knee, he agreed and wrote yes across my knee and initialed it.  Well in this facility in Buffalo, NY mix ups could really be deadly.

They are touting the opening of the first birthing center that will also be an abortion mill.

"The owner of the practice has a clear understanding of this fact:To those behind the facility, the location of the birthing center makes sense for philosophical and practical reasons."
“I see a connection between respecting a woman’s right to decide to end a pregnancy and her right to determine how she has her baby,” said Dr. Katharine Morrison, the obstetrician-gynecologist who has owned Buffalo Women services since 2005."
So in this facility they are treating life and death as a simple choice of rooms....chilling!

No comments:

Followers