"Since neither a newborn human infant nor a fish is a person, the wrongness of killing such beings is not as great as the wrongness of killing a person."
So if he is part of the organizing committee, I am very suspicious. I look at the speaker list and do not see any well known speakers. Yes, there is Kristen Day from Dems for Life but she lost credibility when she sold out to Obamacare and tried in vain to protect the Dems who caved.
Then I see another committee member and speaker....Frances Kissingler of Catholics for Choice (an oxymoron) I examine her bio and in part it reads...
- Emerging opportunities to bridge the abortion divide
- Moral status of the fetus
- Whether some reasons for abortion exacerbate discrimination against persons
- When might a fetus feel pain and what should we do about it
- How far the right of conscientious refusal extends
- Should abortion be a matter for the courts or the legislatures