Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Friday, October 8, 2010

Stand For Life:Texting saves babies from abortion to adoption....

 Tara, thanks for standing in the Gap and knowing how to text so well..

October 8, 2010


Baby Saved In Albuquerque, NM Via Text Messaging!


Baby Saved In Albuquerque, New Mexico Via Text Messaging
By Bud Shaver

My wife Tara received a call from a woman named ** (who had gotten Tara's number from a friend) and she told Tara that her grandson's girlfriend ****, (who is 17) was being brought to Planned Parenthood for an abortion. She gave Tara ****'s mother's phone number because she was pressuring her daughter into an abortion. Tara called and spoke with ****'s mother who was rude to Tara, hung up on Tara twice and threatened to have Tara thrown in jail if she kept calling. ** was able to get a hold of ****'s cell number and gave it to Tara.

Tara was able to text her while she was in Planned Parenthood. Tara sent her a picture of a 6-week-old baby in the womb (the same age as ****’s baby). Tara coached her on what to say and ask for to the Planned Parenthood staff, and educated her on the RU486 abortion pill that they would try and give her. The biggest obstacle was ****'s mother ironically. **** was able to leave Planned Parenthood, but her mom continued to pressure her outside in the parking lot. Finally, ****’s father came and she was able to leave with him.

Praise God that **** was strong for her baby and resisted the pressure placed on her. She was empowered with knowledge and support and ultimately chose LIFE. A few hours after **** left Planned Parenthood, Tara received a call from ****’s mom (who previously had told Tara that if Tara called her again she would have her thrown in jail). She wanted to know how we could help her daughter find information on adoption. She said that this is what her daughter wanted and so she would be supportive of her choice.

Here is the text conversation that Tara had with **** while **** was in Planned Parenthood being pressured into an abortion by her mother on Thursday, October, 7th 2010.

Tara-****, you are a mom! Please choose life for your baby, we want to help you! Tara

Tara- How old is your baby? Be courageous and choose life. God bless you!

****- who is this? . . I am 6 weeks

Tara- Thats what ur baby looks like right now Ur baby has a beating heart, hands, feet, toes, knows ur voice and is afraid to die

Tara- Your stepmom can not force you into this...call me my name is Tara

****- its not my step mom its my real parents who want this. Not being rude but who r you how did you get my number just wondering

Tara- My name is Tara i know ** and your boyfriend. It doesnt matter who wants you to. Its your choice and you will regret it the rest of your life. i work next door and help young pregnant moms everyday who choose to keep their babies. Your baby loves u and is counting on u

Tara- Ask to see your ultrasound

****- Can i see an ultrasound an still tell them i dont want it done?

Tara- Yes you dont have to do anything you dont want...you can leave now and go next door they will help you just leave now

****- my parents wont let me. Who r you?

Tara- Your parents cant force you it is illegal. Go outside the people will help you. We can even get housing so you dont have to be afraid of your parents. I talked to your boyfriend he doesnt want you to do it. Just walk out be4 its too late



****- he is the one who told me last night that we should not have it... But im on probation i cant leave my parents site i wil go 2 the D home unless they really kick me out which they wont

Tara- Well he changed His mind. Your parents will get over it and love their grandbaby, trust me. Just u have to be strong and love your baby enough to say no to abortion. Please leave, call me. Everything will be fine. Abortion is dangerous for you, are you willing to risk ur own life?

****- i will go back there an let them tell me whats going to happen then i will tell them i dont want it . . I can do that right

Tara- Yes you do not have to go through with it. Ask to see the ultrasound. Please dont do it, your boyfriend changed his mind i am talking to ** now. Be strong i know you can do it

****- im broke tho so is my boyfriend i dont have one penny i can barley support myself i dont want my baby living on welfare my parents are broke 2

Tara- ** said that ** and ** love yu and will help u. If they offer u pills do not take them. 2 women recently died from taking them. Dont believe what they tell u, all they care about is money. **** so many people love you and want to help u and ur baby!

****- do you guys do adoptions

Tara- Yes! U can even choose the parents!

Tara- I am coming over there to meet u! Lets talk before u make your final decision, theres no hurry

****- please come now

Tara- Will be there in a few minutes go outside

Tara- Tell them u need to think about it first...and wait outside for me

Tara- We are so proud of u! You are my hero, your baby is so proud too!

No comments:

Followers