Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Friday, October 8, 2010

Tiller's clinic for sale ....could this be used as a memorial for the pre born as Chattanooga did?

Murdered Kansas abortion doctor's clinic for sale. 

This article caught my eye and I thought who would want to buy it and do business in such an infamous killing place. Then I remembered the remarkable Memorial for the Unborn in Chattanooga, TN. I had the opportunity to visit this place with a post abortive friend. It was a sacred place. She told me the story of her date rape, pregnancy and abortion. Years later she went through post abortion counseling and now works full time in that capacity. She showed me the plaque where she named her child, a boy, and the date of the abortion. She gave his middle name as the man who raped her. She said when she did that she felt a release and ability to forgive the rapist when she did that. Wow! 

Read the inspiring story of the Memorial for the Unborn in Chattanooga and how the only abortion mill in that city was closed down due to prayers of the faithful and the Hand of God.  Then the story of how the pro life people were able to purchase it and turn it into something beautiful  and honoring of those innocents who lost their lives.

Genesis 50:20... You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. (NIV)

.

 

No comments:

Followers