Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Monday, April 25, 2011

Does the constant texting annoy you.....it's our kids standing up for LIFE.....

The next  time you see young people walking and looking down as they text away....they may be doing something very important. I love it when the youth stand up for life...makes me proud. What a wonderful story of using the social media to quickly organize and stand up for the truth and LIFE.... love it and love the youth. I always said you are the generation that is going to fix the mess my generation started.

No comments:

Followers