Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Thursday, April 21, 2011

You named me no one by Sarah Jane Roberts

Cross Posted at Live Action.org
A moving song and video by Sarah Jane Roberts:



The story behind the video as written in the video’s YouTube description:
One day I was cooking dinner in my kitchen, and I felt a burden for the babies around the world that never have a chance to live their lives because of abortion. I prayed at that moment about how I could make a difference with the limited time and energy that I had, having four children of my own including a newborn. I felt compelled by the Lord to be a voice for these babies using my own voice…I sat at my piano and as I wept, these are the words and the music that flowed from that moment. I asked God to tell me what these babies would want to say if they had a voice…”You named me no one, but I wanted to be known.”
Learn more about Sarah Jane Robert’s music at: http://orphanscrymusic.com

No comments:

Followers