Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Monday, August 29, 2011

Dr. supports graphic pictures for smoking...how about abortion??















An editorial in the  abortion supporting Tennessean caught my eye even though I am not a smoker. It is written by Dr. Eddie Hamilton president of the TN chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. He agrees with graphic labels on cigarette packages  and chastises "Big Tobacco" for fighting this. His article is entitled Labels true, appropriate way to stop smoking.

As I read the article all I could think of is substitute abortion for the word cigarettes and kill for harm.  Insert abortion industry for Big Tobacco. It works.

I would hope that Dr. Hamilton a pediatrician would agree.
"My hope is that the court dismisses the Big Tobacco lawsuit; we must fight this epidemic with every weapon at our disposal — deadly pictures included."
I agree let's educate people with the truth. It will save millions of lives.

1 comment:

FletcherArmstrongBlog said...

Check it out:
http://www.fletcherarmstrongblog.com/cbr-abortion-images-now-us-government-endorsed-and-approved/

Followers