Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am a terrorist so I am told


From Health and Human Services Secretary to law enforcement....
Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.

So today I hear that anyone who is pro life or as they say anti abortion needs to be watched by Homeland Security as a potential terrorist. So when I went to my early morning Kiwanis meeting (6:45 AM) where we voted to give money to a ministry helping orphans in Burma conscripted into service of death by War Lords and then to the hairdresser I looked over my shoulder lest I be followed on my daily terrorist duties. So I know many pro life or anti whatever and I hardly considered them dangerous......ones that get up early on Saturday morning to pray in front of one of the local abortion mills. Made a quick phone call to fellow terrorist Cinda to discuss our upcoming oratory contest but she was volunteering at the local pregnancy resource center (another hot bed of terrorist activities) so she couldn't help me find these evil people. So I did a search on the Internet. How could I forget: there is the jihad called 40 Days for Life where they pray in front of abortion mills....the gall! I found a video which I will post so you too can be on the lookout for such terrorists. If you recognize a friend or neighbor you can be forewarned that you may live near a terrorist! Hey, maybe they will post their addresses like sexual predators so we can pinpoint all of us.Watch the video at your own risk!

No comments:

Followers