by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN
- Generations for Life remarks on a pro-abortion opinion piece, by 2 undergraduate MIT students: Notice what they’re saying here: Merely permitting abortions isn’t enough; it’s the failure to actually provide them — that is, to force you and me to pay for them, and to force a doctor to do them — that constitutes “depraved indifference to human life.”
- Ethika Politika dissects psychologist Brenda Major’s Washington Post article against the negative mental effects of abortion.
- Big Blue Wave links to a heartbreaking blog from a
- post-abortive mom who expresses her regret and pain:
The self-hatred is paralyzing. It lurks closely and tells me
that I don’t deserve happiness. The guilt is suffocating. It has
affected every relationship I have. I can’t trust or attempt intimacy.
I would take a bullet for my out-of-the-womb children. Why didn’t I protect the ones inside?
… I cannot change what I did. Every Bible study, counseling session, and prayer seems to just be a band-aid over a wound that will NEVER heal…. So, please spare me your pro-life/pro-choice arguments. I know what I saw. I know how I feel….
And if I don’t take this pain and make it my purpose, I think it might kill me.
- Moral Outcry reports another abortion mill has bitten the dust – this one in Yakima, WA. Apparently, the area is “overserved,” as there is also a Planned Parenthood in town.
- Judie Brown discusses euthanasia and shares some truly chilling insights from the euthanasia movement’s proponents.
- Culture Campaign links to articles which report groups such as GOProud, the Tea Party Patriots and the New American Patriots are urging Republican leadership to ignore social issues like abortion and focus only on the economy – despite polling evidence that shows most Tea Party members are social conservatives.