Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gov. Christie...tells it like it is and NJ pro aborts faint....

 Gov. Christie....I just love that man!

Cross posted at JivinJehoshaphat

On Monday, NJ Gov. Chris Christie spoke at a pro-life rally in NJ:
“What I encourage all of you to do is what I will continue to do, which is to speak calmly and clearly and forthrightly for the idea that this is an issue whose time has come,” Christie said.
Christie told the crowd that he has not always been anti-abortion. It wasn’t until his wife Mary Pat Christie became pregnant with their daughter Sarah, who is 14, that he changed his position.
“It was at that moment that it became clear to me that being on the sidelines on that issue was not something that I could live with,” Christie said. “That child is a life which deserves protection.”
This led the Star-Ledger editorial board to wet their collective pants.  :)

No comments:

Followers