Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rep: Speier: acknowledges a miscarriage but for the purposes of supporting the pro aborts, she had an abortion.

Of course, it was a miscarriage not an abortion.....quite different but the MSM is spinning it just the way an abortion industry wanted it to. She miscarried, meaning that they removed a dead baby from her not  a living and growing baby....

by JivinJ, host of the blog, JivinJehoshaphat
  • Congresswoman Jackie Speier has a piece in the Huffington Post which seems to indicate that she didn’t have an abortion but rather a D&E to remove a miscarried child: You admit guilt, but for me there was no guilt, only the pain of a pregnancy that did not work. The fetus had slipped from my uterus into my vagina and could not survive. To stave off a life-threatening infection and to keep the possibility of a future birth alive, I had what’s called dilation and evacuation or “d & e.” But for people, particularly my colleagues who don’t want Planned Parenthood to be funded, I simply had an abortion.

No comments:

Followers