Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, December 8, 2010


Quote of the Day 12-7-10

… [W]hen I saw the “Here He Comes” ad which showed the baby Jesus waiting inside his mother’s uterus in a 3D sonogram I just burst into happy laughter. I want one to hang on my wall. I want it to be my Christmas card….
And then, some silly people who are obsessed with abortion tried to spoil a good thing.
Pro-life Wisconsin… wanted to interpret these joyous billboards as an anti-abortion message and instead of allowing people to feel the joy and inspiration and holiness that the birth of Jesus symbolizes they wanted us to think about abortion….
I’m hoping that those of us who are pro-choice here in America will allow ourselves to enjoy this modern depiction of the baby Jesus awaiting entry into the world in his mom’s uterus. It’s a great and happy and anticipatory message.
~Frances Kissling, former president of Catholics for Free Choice, Washington Post, December 4

4 comments:

Kari said...

I'm so glad you're getting this info out there. I am a recovering pro-choicer; I thank Him that I was finally enlightened.

Susie Allen said...

God Bless You. Me too!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... my comment has gone missing.

Susie Allen said...

try again...it never came through.

Followers