Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Insights from a prayer warrior in front of abortion mill...



There are unsung heroes who faithfully but silently work in the front lines in the battle to save lives. The following are excerpts from one such faithful warrior.....very insightful about what is going on in our world as we prepare for Christmas. It was heartbreaking to read about the men who did not want their wives or girlfriends to abort but felt helpless to stop them. I have been thinking lately that one of the unintended consequences of the feminist movement is the feminization of men. The movement was said to have brought women to a place of equality and not superiority over men. Men are confused and lost the ability to lead. My bet is that these women who are aborting over the objections of their husband will later turn on him and hold it against him that he did not stand up and protect their child.

Another interesting point is the mother who brought her daughter to get an abortion had the gall to scold the prayer advocate for taking a few minutes out of praying to answer questions from the two men representing a paper. She said that babies souls were ascending to heaven at that moment and she was about to facilitate her grandchild's soul out of this world as well. This is the excuse so many use to justify what they are about to do....that the soul will go to heaven and be better off. I remember...we know better but want to justify our actions. God forgive us all.


Tuesday 30th
It is raining and cold this morning. As I arrived at the abortion facility there they were two of my faithful prayer advocates standing in the rain and fervently praying. When I began to pray with them there were only 3 clients. It seems much harder to get the women and men to respond to you when it is raining. They don’t want to stand out in the rain to talk. We had two other committed prayer advocates show up and by this time there were 12 clients at the facility. We were able to hand out information to two individuals. I am grateful to the Lord for loving us, especially when we don’t deserve it.

Thursday Dec. 2nd
Today was a very stressful day. 15 women went into the abortion facility.
It was an unusual day; I spoke to three men who didn’t want their wife, daughter, or girlfriend to have an abortion. The first one claimed like so many before him, “What can I do or  I have tried?” He did allow us to pray with him but evaded the subject of abortion.

 It was very frustrating to say the least. The second young man said he was going to get his girlfriend something to eat at McDonald’s. I asked him if I could walk with him down the hill. He said, “Sure” and so I talked to him while we walked. He was very kind and humble. He offered to buy me breakfast and I said, “No thank you”. He said, “Some coffee,” and I said, “No thanks but I will take some water.” As we walked back up the hill he had tears in his eyes. I will never forget the sweet tone of his voice when he said, “I want you to know you have been heard”.

The third man pulled up in front of the abortion facility and looked very upset. I went over to him and asked if there was anything I could do to help. He said “My wife is in there getting an abortion”. I gave him information and talked to him. He pulled his truck into the parking lot and went in to try to stop her. He came out and as he was leaving the parking lot he stopped right in front of me and began to sob!!   My heart was breaking for
This gentle man. He declined to go down the hill to Grace with me. Please, keep these men and well as their ladies in your prayers this weekend.

Friday 3rd of Dec.
There were 16 women who went in for abortions this morning. I tried to convey to the men and women that we were not there to judge them. We were praying for them and trying to give valuable information. I was shocked this morning when a man brought his 7 months pregnant girlfriend to have an abortion. You could tell he didn’t want her to have it. So God smiled down on them because the clinic could not do it because she was too far along in the pregnancy.

 I turned to speak to two guys walking by asking me a question. Well, come to find out they sell
 The Contributor paper. That is a paper to help the homeless. I answered their question and spoke to them for about 10 minutes. I had one of the mother’s at the abortion facility tell me I should be praying instead of talking. That I should be praying for the babies’ souls that were ascending to heaven at that moment. I told her I was sorry and those 10 minutes was my way of relieving stress. I thought what an oxymoron that was. She had brought her daughter there to have an abortion. I just chalked it up to her feeling guilty. God bless her and her precious daughter.

No comments:

Followers