Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Saturday, March 17, 2012

How do I get off this love ya list from Barack and Michelle??

Every day Obama and/or Michelle want $$. Every day they want me to help their campaign. Today they want me to go to an address in Nashville and man a phone bank making calls into North Carolina to help Barack in the upcoming primary. Well....there is no one running against him!! They make the plea so urgent! The election this time could be even closer than last election cycle. Well...this is a primary where he does not even have an opponent. I bet he will win on the D side...ya think? 

The plea suggests we will be catching people on the phone as they drive to work??? On Saturday??? They have cell numbers of people??? I thought this was dangerous and in some places even illegal to drive to and talk on their cell??? Each day the name on the plea for my $$ and time is under a different name. Today it is Justin. So Justin are the D voters in NC so turned off that they need to be called on their cell phone on a Saturday to vote where there is no opponent. Even if I was so inclined I have better ways to spend my Saturday.


How you say?? Today I am working on informing people that dear ole Barack who needs me....is taking away our first amendment right of religious freedom. He is so full of himself that he feels that if his dictates conflicts with the religious teachings that we choose to believe in then we should....of course....say Yes Barack and abandon our religious doctrine and tell our pastor/priest/rabbi that they can fall in line or take a hike. 

Schools, hospitals, charities can submit or cede the territory to Barack and Michelle. I think organizing a rally to stand up for religious freedom and conscience rights might just take precedent over calling cell phones on Saturday. 

But wait ....now here is an email from Michelle herself....she says she loves me and wants to have dinner with me.  Jill and Joe will be there .....they only need a yes from me aaaannnnddd a donation. Can't wait to hear from you...Love you back....Michelle.


How did I get on this list. I thought I was only on their watch list because I was pro life. I think I prefer that list to the love ya...list from Barack and Michelle. 

No comments:

Followers