Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Does this picture haunt you


As I did my workout today and thought about the prayer and fasting reminder that I just posted, my mind went to an entry I had read on Jill Stanek's website. I searched for the photo and wanted to post it. It comes from another website http://www.conversiondiary.com/2008/11/how-would-you-know.html

Worth your time to go there and view the short video. Then I started thinking about the similarities to the Holocaust of World War II and what is going on today with the assaults on the sanctity of human life. I remembered that for the most part Jewish people are pro choice. Once when I was at MTSU on an educational outreach I asked a Jewish young man protesting against us to explain it to me. He said that they teach that unitl the birth of the baby and it takes air in through their lungs (receives the breath from God as when God breathed breath into Adam) that it was not a person and did not have the rights of a person.I thought how sad that the Jewish people who know all about persecution would embrace the persecution and extinction of the pre born. Surely they know that the preborn breath not through their lungs but the umbilical cord.

How sad....but the point of posting this picture was that the young men and women enjoyed life while working and living all around the death camps at Auschwitz.....just as we ae working and laughing and enjoying life during our Holocaust.

No comments:

Followers