Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Endangered Species Project




Excellent work by GA Right to Life in highlighting this important issue. It is not a coincidence that PP plants their abortion facilities in minority neighborhoods. Ryan Bomberger is featured in the ABC film, an African American man who heads this project. I heard him online tell his story of being the product of forcible rape. I love it when you look at a human face and then dare them to say, you should be dead because of the crime of your biological father. As Catherine Davis says, my people are dying......

ABC News brought more attention to this here.


No comments:

Followers