Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Off to Tanzania....returning June 11th

It is time for our annual mission trip to Tanzania. We leave May 30th and return June 11th. Tanzania is in East Africa.  This year there will be a group of about 11 people going with us. I do not look forward to the long plane rides...it takes about a day of travel to arrive. They are about nine hours ahead of us. It takes some time to adjust to what day it is and your body to adjust to the time change. I have been lucky to never have gotten sick. This will be my sixth trip to Africa and my fourth to Tanzania. I appreciate your prayers for safe travel. For a news junkie like me it is hard being out of the loop of what is going on both locally and nationally but most of all with my family. I go through withdrawal from contact via email.


  Tanzanians are very curious about Americans. I hope to represent us well in our travels. See you around June 12th or so...
Susie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you will represent the Christian Right minority anyway. Having spent most of my life outside the US I can tell you that unfortunately that is the view many foreigners have of Americans.

Safe travels.

Followers