Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Monday, November 22, 2010

November is National Adoption month.....video of mother and son as they meet tells the story


November is National Adoption Month....Jess Clark describes the scene in the hospital as she awaits with the birth family the arrival  of her son in an open adoption experience and video tapes the first time she is allowed to hold him.

" You are mine, and I am yours. In a span of seconds, my heart was captured. I don’t know how, or what or why God put it together this way. I just know they handed me a stranger and he was my flesh."

 

No comments:

Followers