Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Monday, November 29, 2010

TN Pro Life Democrat website built in 2008 still under construction in 2010.

 This website popped up in my in-box Google search so of course I wanted to see what they had  to offer. As a pro lifer, I am non partisan but I found it interesting that this site was established in 2008 and at the end of 2010 it was still under construction. Each box remained empty..... what does this mean? I guess the recent election results would say that even the Dems who professed the pro life stance never got it off the ground or no one believed them.





©2008, Tennessee Democratic Pro-Life Caucus. 
Site designed and built by Lee Willmann, Willmann Web Solutions.

No comments:

Followers