Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Monday, November 1, 2010

You Tube: You can't handle the truth!

This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and (sic)digusting content.(Spelling error left in).

(Photo from meditech.cn )

This is the statement you get when you attempt to click on the video this lady made. She made the decision to abort and went to PP for a chemical abortion. What she experienced changed her life and she chronicled it. At 9 weeks gestation the PP employee told her she would pass clumps of blood and fluids.
Real Choice perhaps knowing You Tube would yank it....chronicled the audio from the video.

After taking the second dose of Misoprostol, what I lost changed my life forever.

I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PUT INTO WORDS WHAT I FELT AT THIS POINT.

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE SOMETHING AS DISTINGUISHABLE AS MY PERFECTLY FORMED UNBORN BABY COMPLETE WITH ALL 10 FINGERS AND TOES.
In profile, you can see the eye, ear, arm, hands, legs, feet, and toes

She goes on to say how she laid the baby to rest in a white box and buried it in her favorite spot near three trees. She asks those considering abortion to think again.


No comments:

Followers