Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FL Dems for Life continues to back Rep. Daphnne Campbell (D) and posts the offending video

 This is the video that got Rep. Daphnne Campbell (D) in trouble with her own party.  The local papers took their sides. I contacted Dems for life in FL and in response to my request they did email me a news release that get posted on their website but not on their Facebook page. A frequent commenter, Mr/Ms. Anonymous sent a comment showing the the FL Dems for Life is currently not active since they failed to file a required annual report. So headquarters are not too thrilled with FL chapter. Well, I just looked again at the website for FL Dems for Life and their president Freda Stevens posted an open letter   to FL leaders of the Democrat party, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Rod Smith. All I can say is you go, Freda...


No comments:

Followers