by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN and Kelli
As always, we welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Jivin J tells of a letter to the editor of the Dayton Daily News from a “second year medical student” who claims fetal heartbeat is not a sign that a human fetus is alive.
- Albert Mohler dissects Fox psychiatrist (and co-author to Glenn Beck’s latest book) Dr. Keith Ablow’s “you-gotta-read-it-to-believe-it,” completely unintelligent attack on marriage. In his diatribe, Ablow unwittingly confirms what pro-lifers have long claimed about contraception and its contribution to the breakdown of the family.
- Wesley J. Smith discusses the current San Francisco controversy surrounding proposed legislation to ban male circumcision – even for Jews and Muslims. Smith finds it interesting that a common argument against circumcision is “that somehow sex is less intense and pleasurable” for the circumcised.
- ProWomanProLife devotes several posts to the well-attended March for Life in Canada, and notes the media bias in covering the event. One member of the media – a camera operator – even thanked pro-abortion protesters for being there.
- ProLife New Zealand has launched their “Just Think” campaign on college campuses “to present the issue of abortion in a logical and non-confrontational manner, giving people access to the information necessary to reflect, discuss and develop their own views on the issue.”
- ProLifeBlogs highlights a LifeSiteNews story about a new pro-life outreach center. Originally a church, the building became an abortion clinic before it was finally purchased by a pro-life group.
- Secular ProLife encourages college and graduate students to apply for SFLA’s Wilberforce Leadership Fellowship.