Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Number 20 on the way.....Duggars

The Duggars are expecting their 20th.  Watch for the media to condemn them for their quiverfull attitude.
 Before you get too critical,  remember that they are excellent parents who take very good care of their  well behaved  and happy children. They are not on any public assistance. So what's  the beef?








"We are so excited," says Michelle, 45, who is now about three-and-a-half months into her pregnancy and due in April. "I feel good. I am past the sickness stage now."

The Tontitown, Ark., couple, who are parents to children Joshua, 23 (who is married to Anna, 23 and has two children, Mackynzie, 2 and Michael, 4 months), twins Jana and John-David, 21; Jill, 20; Jessa, 19; Jinger, 17; Joseph, 16; Josiah, 15; Joy-Anna, 14; twins Jedidiah and Jeremiah, 12; Jason, 11; James, 10; Justin, 8; Jackson, 7; Johanna, 6; Jennifer, 4; and Jordyn, 3, weathered the medical emergency of their youngest daughter, Josie's birth on Dec. 10, 2009.  "
Michelle says she is in her best shape yet at 45. I believe it. She is working out for an hour on her elliptical. Jealous....I did 40 minutes the other day....I usually do 20 per day but knew I had to increase it as I plateaued.   But I am almost 20 years older than her. 

Best wishes.....

1 comment:

Wayne Schenewerk said...

Now that's a family.

Followers