We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Star Studded Super Step’s Andy Moore has birthed a new website, AbortionWiki.org, which intends to compile information on the global abortion industry into one online reference (a Wikipedia of sorts about abortion). A new advisory board for the site has been formed, consisting of many “all-stars” in the pro-life movement. Find and bookmark!
- Live Action has an interview with our own Jill Stanek on the things pro-lifers can do, here and now, to make a difference against abortion:Stanek’s best advice for those who want to help the pro-life movement is to pay attention to what is going on around you. She asks, “Where are you right now? Look around. Jesus reached out to his little circle in Jerusalem. He started at home. Don’t make it hard. Start at home.”
- Reflections of a Paralytic shares the story that even stunned CNN’s Anderson Cooper: thirtysomething man Trent Arsenault (pictured left) – who claims to be a virgin by choice so his sperm remains disease-free – has sired 15 children via sperm bank donations. The stunning (and disgusting) part? He shares video of his sperm collection techniques on a porn website.
- Vital Signs focuses on the “Heart for the Disabled” valentine project, sponsored by Joni Eareckson Tada.
- John Smeaton reports that Irish radio producer, Daniel Reardon, made a drama on abortion which was unfortunately never broadcast. The production will be available for free on Amazon tomorrow, January 28.
- Secular Pro-Life’s Kelsey Hazzard highlights here appearance on NPR’s “Tell Me More” panel discussion, which included abortion proponents. Unfortunately, the network’s heavy editing of Hazzard’s remarks (which has happened to other pro-life leaders on the program in the past) hindered the pro-life message from being explained with clarity. Listen to the program here.
- Suzy B posts the 2012 State of the Unborn Address by President Marjorie Dannenfelser: