from Jill Stanek.comby Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- The Passionate Pro-Lifer discusses her civil attempts to communicate with a company who does business with Planned Parenthood, yet claims to be pro-life. Fr. Frank Pavone once said we could end abortion if everyone refused to do business with the abortion industry. Are we “just doing our jobs” when we do business with an industry who kills babies?
- Stand for Life shares video of a newscast reporting abortionist Shelley Sella’s potential loss of medical license:
The New Mexico Medical Board has alleged that an Albuquerque physician acted negligently when she performed an abortion last year that resulted in the patient’s transfer to a hospital. The board began the investigation after pro-life groups filed complaints based on 911 calls for emergency transports from clinics to hospitals.Pro-life groups appear to be the only ones doing the monitoring of the abortion industry.
- ProLifeBlogs features Pro-Life in NJ’s post on the fallacy that men should have no voice in abortion:
This is where we pro-lifers need to step up. We need to reach out to these men. We need to show them why such a belief is illogical…. Everybody has the duty to defend life when it is threatened, in any and all circumstances. This is the message that must reach these men and all others who question their role.
- Pro-Life Action League reports that while Planned Parenthood
claims to be for women’s health (naturally downplaying its abortion
services), affiliates must agree to perform abortions or cease to be
part of the conglomerate:
Planned Parenthood of South Central New York, based in the New York cities of Binghamton and Oneonta is cutting ties with the nation’s largest abortion chain, not because they refuse to do pap tests or provide general health care, but because they don’t want to perform abortions.
- American Life League says contraception – which was touted as a wonderful benefit to women – has instead done the opposite. ALL quotes Pope Paul VI, who said:
A man who grows accustomed to the use of contraceptive methods may forget the reverence due to a woman, and, disregarding her physical and emotional equilibrium, reduce her to being a mere instrument for the satisfaction of his own desires, no longer considering her as his partner whom he should surround with care and affection.
- At Catholic Vote, Thomas Peters has the viral video of alleged “twins fighting in the womb.” But Peters says what the video really shows is not sibling rivalry but “that unborn human beings are… human beings who can feel cramped, human beings who like to spread out. Human beings who kick, wiggle and move about….. It’s a tragic tale about our culture’s choice to ignore the obvious”: