Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Never thought about their rights

We certainly know that POTUS would never have nominated her if she were anything but pro abortion. But she never even considered the rights of the unborn!

"When I asked if an unborn child has any rights whatsoever, I was surprised that she said she had never thought about it," he said. "This is not just a question about abortion, but about respect due to human life at all stages -- and I hope this is cleared up in her hearings." Read the full story here from LifeNews.

No comments:

Followers