Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dr Death: Worst moment of my life, the day I was born.....

From Jill Stanek.com

This gives me the chills just reading it. He regrets the day he was born.  Dr. Death....as one person commented...." This statement explains a lot.Kevorkian should have been getting help for depression rather than "helping" others with theirs."

Quote of the Day 6-22-10

sanjay gupta kevorkian.jpg
"I have no regrets, none whatsoever," he said. It was windy outside, but it was also over 90 degrees in sunny Ann ArborMI. I was now sweating, and he was... well, cold.
He shifted his gaze from his lawyer back to me. "Sanjay, you want to know the single worst moment of my life?"
That wasn't the question I asked, but in fact I was curious to know the answer.
"OK," I replied - a little uneasily.
He smiled now and said in a very deliberate, almost staccato voice: "The single worst moment of my life... was the moment I was born." And, we had officially begun my sit-down interview with Dr. Jack Kevorkian.
CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta, reporting on his interview with physician-suicide enthusiast Dr. Jack Kevorkian, June 14

No comments:

Followers