Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Susan Boyle: My mum refused to abort me against dr.pressure

Singing sensation Susan Boyle reveals that her mother was strongly advised by the dr. to have an abortion. Her mother was 45 and a mother of 8 rejected the advice due to her strong Catholic beliefs.  The dr. advised her mother that they should not expect too much of the tiny baby as she would never amount to much. Wrong again. I wonder how many Susan Boyles have not been born...congrats to the mother for standing up to the dr.


No comments:

Followers