Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Abortioneers: hostility to motherhood during Christmas season

 Scanning the abortion promoting blogs I detected a note of hostility to the whole concept of motherhood in this opening paragraph of a post. As this season draws to a close, this post drips of sarcasm and anger.  Why, I ask myself....aren't you supposed to be pro choice? I detect disdain for those who chose life.

"The postal clerk informed me that the holiday favorite at my local post-office is alllllways *the mother and child,* while blizzards that coincided with capitalism’s year-end, cash cow smothered the United States halting semi-sacred festivities and crazed travelers all over the place as if to say, mother knows best."

No comments:

Followers