from Jill Stanek.com
As always, we welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs! Please email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- National Catholic Register has just broken the news that Bishop Olmstead has stripped St. Joseph’s Hospital in Phoenix (affiliated with Catholic Healthcare West) of its Catholic status, due to its refusal to adhere to Catholic doctrine by participating in an abortion. Judie Brown has stated the St. Joseph’s case may not be an isolated one, according to an American Life League investigation of CHW’s hospitals.
- ProLifeBlogs draws attention to a U of Toronto Students for Life piece on why pro-lifers “still exist” and why it isn’t a question of religion.
- MommyLife says President Obama is “still working to overturn conscience rights for medical professionals on abortion that were put in place at the tail end of the Bush administration.”
- Secular ProLife has the 3rd post in a series on accusations of “pro-life misogyny.” The latest post unpacks the claim, “If you truly care about people, you will approve of or accept any choices they make.”
- Vital Signs covers the release of the 2008-2009 Planned Parenthood Federation of America Annual Report, which shows PP received more government funding, resulting in more abortions.