Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Monday, January 10, 2011

TN: Missing some names that should be co sponsors of this bill. Check to see if your rep is listed.

From Jill Stanek.com today....so I see Black, Blackburn, Duncan,and Roe. Now where are Fincher, Fleischmann and Des Jarlais. Did not expect to see Cooper and Cohen as they are pro abort.

Pence introduces Planned Parenthood defunding bill

UPDATE 1/10, 10:48a: The list of cosponsors is up. Is your congressperson on the list? If not, ask him or her to sign on, as I just did with my own. Also, we have a bill number: HR217.

No comments:

Followers