Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Abortion showers: uses the b word for baby


Jivin Johosphapat posted this and I said... I can't believe it so I went to the website and sure enough....from Abortioneers blog...read it for yourself... yes, I know it is dark humor but I wondered how post abortive women and men feel. Did the Nazis sit around and make jokes about the murder of Jews??  The writer states she is Jewish... Maybe this is a coping mechanism with dealing with the unthinkable. What do you think....having an abortion shower. I found the games very disgusting...but look they even  say the b word as in baby....




"So, I think an abortion shower is a great idea because it will serve to reduce stigma and silence around abortion and instead create a way for a woman to share the experience and be supported. Additionally, who wouldn’t want to get all sorts of abortion gifts from a registry such as heating pad, Glee DVDs, lots of vegan baked goods, comfy sweatpants, and maxi pads?"
"Then there are all those silly games people play at baby showers. Things involving chocolate stained diapers and guessing games about baby weight/length. I think a fun game for an abortion shower would be something involving maxi pad sculptures and/or pin-the-pad on the female silhouette. Perhaps a guessing game about sonogram measurement of weeks/days since last period? Really the possibilities are endless."

No comments:

Followers