Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Friday, April 8, 2011

Inconceivable parents are expecting twins...

Inconceivable parents are conceiving again....twins this time through a surrogate, the same one that tried for them before.

If successful this will be their 4th and 5th child. I bought the book and read it and have read many posts on the concept of IVF and the Catholic Church's viewpoint on it. The couple in the book are Catholic and I must admit to mixed emotions on this. I admire them for carrying the mistaken implantation to term and not fighting for custody but wonder but there are so many unintended consequences to IVF that I am wondering if this technology is a blessing. In the book, they had used all the embryos left to try with the surrogate and failed with each one. It was over. They had three children....obviously they went back into IVF again. Now are they going to again give every embryo a chance for life. They did not address that but I would hope they would hold true to that.   Those frozen embryos are life...

No comments:

Followers