Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Trig Palin's birthday:Wonkette author tries to apologize for classless post after readers and advertisers shun him...

 Update: Original post was deleted due to onslaught of  advertisers deserted the site and comments continue to condemn. They are still trying to justify the post but have removed it.

 After reading the Quote of the Day at Jill Stanek.com I had to go over to Wonkette and see that stuff for myself. Weird writing... to appeal to the hard left and/or those on pot early in the AM. Cruel jokes and of course they hate Palin. But one article contained this telling line. Wow, these people are sick and mean.

"See? Sarah Palin had to have had the baby, because she was really old and therefore knew having one would give her a Down-syndrome prop. Jackpot!"
But the article referenced by Jill Stanek was so over  the top classless  that even the faithful were offended...
"My God, what in the name of decency were you thinking in posting this column? Can your life be so shallow and your integrity so brittle that you would take it upon yourself to demean a developmentally challenged child for political kicks? Your website has been deleted from my Favourites list."

The author was so taken to task by his readers and also the advertisers dropping out that he was forced to give a half hearted apology.
"UPDATE: I regret this post and using the word “retarded” in a reference to Sarah Palin’s child. It’s not nice, and is not necessary, but I take responsibility for writing it. For those who came and are offended by this post: I’m sorry, of course. But I stand by my criticism of Sarah Palin using her child as a political prop.
–Jack Stuef"
I  would say to the reader that Wonkette is not worthy of your favorites list and making fun of children with any special needs is not funny even to Wonkette fans....hey, why are you so angry with Sarah for being a mom and not aborting him. Your anger is telling...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIG...WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE WITH US.


Photo: Esquire.com

No comments:

Followers