Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Savage twins are born via surrogate

Well I read Inconceivable and found it fascinating but to be honest it kind of swayed me away from IVF although I was skeptical to begin with.  I can better understand the Catholic Church's  admonishment from entering into it due to the unintended consequences of what starts  out as a couple just wanting  children.
I am glad everyone is alright and the babies are here and I wish blessings on all involved.

Cross posted at Carolyn and Sean Savage's blog announcing the arrival of the twins.

They’re here!! It is with overwhelming joy and tremendous gratitude that we announce the arrival of our two gorgeous girls. Reagan Linda (6 lbs, 12 oz) and Isabella Jennifer, 6 lbs. 15 ozs, and were born on Thursday, August 11 at 5:31 pm and 5:35 pm. You can view photos and a special video here. Our little miracles are beautiful and healthy, and we are eternally grateful to our partner Jennifer for her sacrifice and her gift to us. Jennifer, you carefully tended to them and safely shepherded them into this world. We don’t know how many thank you’s will ever be enough. We thank God for these two blessings. Our appreciation extends around the world to family and friends and supporters like you who have sent in your prayers and warm wishes. You lifted us in our darkest hour and gave us courage and strength to never quit our dreams to grow our family. It has been an inconceivable journey…and it continues. We hope that you’ll
 continue to share it with us.



 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

There is a video called Eggsploitation by I believe the center for bioethical reform. It's about IVF. I had always considered it wrong just because the unused embryos are destroyed, but thought it was ok if they were donated for adoption. This video really opened my eyes. You can watch a trailer of it on youtube.

Followers