Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

TN: Coaches in Sumner County told not to bow their heads in student led prayer

Right here in Sumner County TN....Westmoreland...four coaches had the audacity to bow their heads after a football as a student led prayer. Teachers had been warned by email yesterday not to attend the annual See You At the Pole Day...they are to do their praying in private. I was proud to stand with the High School in prayer today.

1 comment:

republicanmother said...

This is too close to home as this is near where I grew up. I never thought I'd live to see the day.

Homeschool now - the TN law has recently been relaxed to where you can pick someone to tutor your child if you can't. If we work together, we can take our children out of Pharoh's schools.

Followers