Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Monday, February 13, 2012

Teacher buys MAP for 16 yr.old resigns after denial

And this is why OTC for the Morning After Pill (MAP) is not a good idea. Teacher buys MAP for 16 year old in violation of the law and gives her the pill. When she starts to suffer side effects, teacher tells student that it is normal and to take a hot shower and relax. The teen decides to tell her mother what is happening and the teacher ends up resigning after first denying the incident. She then has the audacity to claim...

"I still love and care about all my students, I always have and always will," Steinberg said, according to The Statesman. "I always put their needs before my own."


HT: L

No comments:

Followers