Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

NYT: Abortion supporter becomes a mother and it all changes.

Well here is an article in the abortion supporting NYT just in time for Roe V Wade. Here is another reason we are winning.....the abortion supporters become mothers and then everything changes. I know the feeling. 

"But something changed once I became a mother. Pregnancy went from Scarlet Letter to Holy Grail — something deeply desired and no longer feared. Abortions seemed more something in a campaign platform. What felt most real was the fact that my husband and I wanted another child." 
"As with so many aspects of parenting, we make decisions now and are haunted by them for the rest of our lives. I am a woman who supports abortion rights. Before having children, I would have said that reflexively. As a mother, I no longer can."

No comments:

Followers