From Jill Stanek.comby Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Secular Pro-Life quotes former Delaware Planned Parenthood abortion workers who help to discredit the idea that Kermit Gosnell is an outlier among abortionists.
- Big Blue Wave reports that the media bias surrounding the Gosnell murder trial will be discussed by Brian Lilley of Canada’s Sun News.
- Scott Klusendorf describes some good ways pastors can address the Gosnell trial in their congregations. He also discusses a recent debate he had in front of 600 university students with Malcolm Potts (pictured left), a “Cambridge-trained obstetrician and reproductive scientist… [who] is the first holder of the Fred H. Bixby endowed chair in Population and Family Planning in the School of Public Health, Berkeley,” in which Potts had what can only be described as a complete meltdown.
- ProWomanProLife notes the pro-choice successes in the “terminology war” which dehumanizes the preborn child in the abortion debate.
- Pro-Life Action League applauds Alaska Governor Sean Parnell as well as Sen. Mike Dunleavy for admonishing state employees who tried to suppress the First Amendment rights of pro-lifers in Juneau by blocking their signs and even manhandling some of them:
“It was totally inappropriate that employees of the Department of Administration, the Court System and the Legislature were involved in parking state vehicles in front of the peacefully assembled demonstrators, who were violating no state law,” Governor Parnell said. “I do not condone infringing on Alaskans’ constitutional liberties. I have given direction to the Department of Administration to ensure this does not happen in the future unless public safety is at risk or the rule of law violated. I urge the Legislature and the Court System to do the same for their employees.”