from Jill Stanek.com
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs! Please email email@example.com.
- At NRO, Michael J. New points out the flaws in the latest attempt to discredit research linking abortion and negative mental health effects.
- On the same note, Accepting Abundance joins the blog roll with a post responding to this ongoing controversy dealing with abortion and mental health.
- Generations for Life tells of their yearly visits to abortion mills for Christmas caroling while gathered around an “empty manger.”
- ProLifeBlogs features a report from Black Kettle on the now-withdrawn Omnibus bill, which contained earmarks for Planned Parenthood to the tune of $327M. This would have been a $10M increase over last year.
- Ethika Politika explains the Convention of the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women includes language in favor of abortion rights. 83 countries have faced pressure from the UN’s CEDAW Committee to liberalize their abortion laws.