Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Friday, February 25, 2011

ON WI...NOT...how anti life can you get??


Amazingly enough,  the other night as I was preparing dinner I received a phone call from my Alma mater in WI wanting a contribution. Well, it did not take long for me to let them know I was not happy with what they were supporting and not to expect any contribution from me.  From Pro Life Wis as if WI isn't in the news enough! And I am not talking about unions!  On the life front we have  UW-Madison’s list of pro-life offenses... 

 "UW-Madison engages in embryonic stem cell research, proposes using aborted baby parts for research, attempts to partner with Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin to provide late-term abortions, and as an upcoming event indicates, is now pushing physician-assisted suicide on the state of Wisconsin. All of this on the taxpayer’s dime...  You will notice the discussion is no longer, “Is euthanasia morally wrong?” but is instead, “Helping Patients Die Who Are Not Terminally Ill.”

No comments:

Followers