Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Friday, April 1, 2011

Giggling blond Culture Warriors....no representation for pro life views


I watched this segment last night on The Factor. This is not my favorite segment but I heard in the teaser that they were going to discuss the latest PP lie....President of PPFA Cecile Richards saying on national TV that they performed mammograms, the subsequent exposure of her latest lie by Live Action of calling 30 different PP in 27 states and asking for a mammogram and being told they did not offer that service. So on to the giggling blondes.....I wonder which one was there to support the traditional/conservative/pro life viewpoint. They both turned into mind readers or apologists for Richards in saying that I am sure what she MEANTby saying  that. And if Richards did misspeak...where is her clarification/apology/correction? Silence........


It was up to Bill to point out the the President of PP on national TV chooses her words carefully and this was no slip up. She obviously wanted to leave an  impression that  was false.  So I wrote to Bill today asking why both giggling blondes, both  abortion supporters, are on on the segment. Don't we get one pro life warrior??? After all the last Gallup  Poll says more Americans identify themselves as pro life.

I get fed up with their constant giggling....but really fed up with their shilling for PP who goes on  on national TV to give MISINFORMATION . 53 MM babies lost to abortion. Laugh line??



1 comment:

Stacy Trasancos said...

I SAW that last night too and it made me so mad. I'm not really a big fan of O'Reilly anymore but it's what we watch at night. I wish they'd let Laura Ingraham host the show!

Followers