Pro-Life in TN and Kelli
As always, we welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Ethika Politika features a post by Scott Lloyd, former attorney for the US Dept. of Health and Human Services, regarding the relationship between abortion and contraception.
- Coming Home hosts a 7-minute video of politicians and NARAL leaders laying out the road map to effectively muzzle pregnancy resource centers throughout the US:
- Accepting Abundance continues her series defending personhood, this time taking on arguments regarding conception.
- The makers of Bloodmoney show how the abortion industry uses sex education and contraception as “front end” products, with abortion being the large “back end” product in a “sales pipeline”:
- Moral Outcry completes a 3-part series on daily decisions that impact pro-life convictions.