Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Silent auction for pro choice art...no pics of babies....

 I found this post from abortioneer's interesting.....

"I love the arts and I love abortion work. As I was trying to find some obviously pro-choice artists and artwork, I came across the following. If you're an art lover - and an abortioneer - hopefully you'll appreciate these!

Pro-Choice Resources in Minnesota had a silent art auction in 2008. Some of the pieces were quite wonderful, as you can see..."
Silent auction as in silent scream of the young one being aborted???  Here one of the pictures...strange...
 Then the commenters got in the game promoting their own art pieces. I looked at a few of them but they were pretty graphic and weird and posting them would necessitate a viewer warning so if you are so inclined here is the website.

No comments:

Followers