Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Monday, September 26, 2011

Bachelor winner looks for talent agent for her preborn child



I have no idea who these people are but I love the idea of  showing the humanity of the preborn .   TMZ reports that Bachelor winner Shayne Lamas and and her hubby -- TheDirty.com honcho Nik Richie" are discussing contracts for their  baby to be represented for the talent he/she will demonstrate upon entry into this world. Oh and the baby is named PRESS. They have not confirmed the sex yet but I am happy  they are not dismissing this clump of cells.




No comments:

Followers