Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mom lies at 45 degree angle for 3 mos. to prevent miscarriage


Neat story out of the UK of a woman who spent three mos. in a tilted bed to prevent miscarriage. She literally was in a bed tilted at 45 degree angle to keep her baby from falling out. Donna had a weak cervix from one birth and suffered two miscarriages. The baby arrived  6 weeks early at 4 lbs. but is doing well.
Donna said: "I'm thrilled to have Amelia. But there will always be a place in my heart for the babies I never knew."
Congratulations to all.

No comments:

Followers