Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WI: Madison paper predicts win for Santorum.....

Oh please tell me it is true....

Madison Politiscope: In moderate Wisconsin, Santorum is poised to win GOP primary

 Now Madison is the liberal end of WI...so this really caught my eye!

So why is Rick Santorum -- the man who alleged "Satan" was "attacking the U.S." in 2008 -- poised to squash Mitt Romney in the state GOP primary in April? According to a Marquette University Law School poll released today, Santorum has the support of 34 percent of likely GOP primary voters, followed by Romney at 18 percent, Ron Paul at 17 percent and Newt Gingrich at 12 percent. Seventeen percent remain undecided.
He attributes the poll numbers to the large Catholic population and the strong pro life sentiments. All I can say is ....ON WISCONSIN



1 comment:

Jen said...

I live in Wisconsin and I almost went into heart failure when I read your title!! Ha!! I am for Santorum and I hope he does win the votes :)

Followers